Crump

Crump

Crump's history began with horse drawn spreaders around the time of the first world war, the exact date is not known. Our records commence with the 1926 horse drawn Maple, Mulga & Myal drop spreaders. In 1930 the ‘O’ series spinner type were released, for horses of course. By 1935 there was a range of 15 spreaders which catered for all farming operations. There were ground drive models for ponies, for horses and for towing by trucks and tractors and models for mounting on tray trucks and farm trailers. The concept, accuracy and basic design of the 1930 spinner spreader was so good that it was used until replaced in 1970 by the Kurrajong series.Production of the drop spreader series stopped in the early 50’s due to granulated fertilisers becoming readily available. The Acacia and Kurrajong series have now been improved since the business was relocated to country Victoria by Bruce Gribben in November 2005. The manufacturing business and office headquarters for Crump Australia are now located in Shepparton

7 Grant Court, Shepparton, 3630
PO Box 7220, Shepparton 3632
Freecall: 1800 665 759
Australia: (03) 5822 2688
International: +61 3 5822 2688
Fax:
Australia: (03) 5822 0032
International: +61 3 5822 0032
Email: crump@bigpond.net.au

Australian Cloud Hosting by Aspire Web
Powered by OzGenie CMS